Launching a new pharmaceutical product these days is like walking onto a battlefield blindfolded. Uncertainty abounds and all the data in the world cannot guarantee commercial success.
It used to be easier to forecast uptake for new medicines. But the changing landscape of healthcare, new competitors and new stakeholders with wholly different agendas make launching a new product a precarious exercise.
1. Misreading the needs of customers and patients
2. Confusing product communication/value messaging
3. Lack of distinct benefits
4. Underestimating field force education required
5. Lack of customer stakeholder sense of urgency
3 Strategies for Successful Product Launches That Better Serve Customers and Patients:
With deep Pharma expertise, a comprehensive approach towards customer engagement and a global reach, Clarity can help your field teams develop competitively differentiated account strategies that bring them into alignment with today's pharma stakeholders.